There is nothing worse for a profitable business than battling a fog of war. Although this term is historically used for actual war, and nowadays Video Games, the Digital Origin Team uses it for Business as well. How do you know if you are dealing with a potentially dangerous Fog of War in your Business Operations?
An easy way to determine if your business is battling this unknown is to simply ask yourself the following: “I wish I knew ____”. Its easy – lets try some:
- I wish I knew my average eCommerce orders per day.
- What is my average landing cost?
- Which Marketing Channels are performing best?
- How many accounts are – right now & on average – behind on paying their invoices?
- Which Sales Territories are Performing Best?
- How long does it usually take to fulfill a new order?
- How much product do I need to fulfil the next 30/60/90 days?
The answers to these example questions might have simple answers. Are these answers actionable? Can you visualize them? Are they easily reportable, or presentable? Is this information available, on demand, to those who need it?
Here at Digital Origin, we go to battle for your business. We take all your available data, figure out how to get access to other valuable data, and combine data sets, visualize then and provide your business with actionable information.
One of our recent projects involves 6 different Third-Party Platforms (APIs), Cloud Servers on Linux, WordPress, a Custom WP Plugin, Google Charts, Private Git Repositories, and a Sales CRM. We are removing the Fog of War for this client and want to help you do the same as well.
Custom Problems need Custom Solutions. We Solve Problems.